4 DAYS - 3 NIGHTS FROM 13.999.000 VND
Journey name: Upstream Journey with Victoria Mekong Cruises
Destinations: Can Tho, Long Xuyen, Chau Doc, Tiger Island, Tan Loc Island
Journey duration: 4 days - 3 nights
Price: from 13,999,000 VND/person
Board the Victoria Mekong Cruise Ship at Can Tho Harbour at 3pm. Familiarize yourself with the ship while she sets sail towards Long Xuyen and watch the sunset over the Hau River, sundowner in hand. As day turns into night, sit down to a welcome dinner to officially welcome you aboard your Victoria Mekong Cruise, accompanied by a traditional Southern Vietnamese folk music performance known as “Đờn ca tài tử”. Overnight in Long Xuyen.
Launched in late-2019, the 4-star Victoria Mekong is one of the region’s newest ships, a masterpiece of style and design.
Flight tickets are complimentary from any city in Vietnam to Can Tho for departure dates in June and in July. We have a fixed departure date every Friday. Please take either one of the flights below.
Hanoi - Can Tho
Danang - Can Tho
Ho Chi Minh City - Can Tho
Our driver will pick you up at the meeting point
Accommodation: Victoria Mekong Cruise
Enjoy breakfast as the ship makes its way to Chau Doc. Participate in a cooking demonstration with vegetables carving by our Executive Chef and followed by cocktail competition next to the poolbar.
After lunch explore Tra Su Bird Sanctuary - the submerged forest known for its abundant bird life and picturesque mangroves. Return on board in the time for dinner. Overnight in Chau Doc.
Start your morning with calm and stretches in a yoga session before having breakfast with a variety of dishes to replenish your energy for upcoming exciting activities as the ship makes its way to Tiger Island. Visit cottage industries such as net weaving, incense crafters and wood carvers and a pagoda locally known as “Mr. Tiger’s Temple”.
Return to the ship and enjoy lunch as we cruise towards Tan Loc Island where a selection of shore excursions awaits, including tea served in a historic century-old house featuring Chinese, French and Vietnamese architectural elements and traveling by local motorcart to a local distillery where plum wine is made.
Return to the ship and cruise towards Can Tho, the beating heart of the Mekong Delta. Overnight on the river in Can Tho.
After an early breakfast, board the Mekong Princess and experience Can Tho’s famed floating market, the largest in the Mekong Delta with dozens of boats laden with fruit and vegetables from the region. Return to the ship and check out.
Our driver will then pick you up and transfer you to Can Tho Airport/Ho Chi Minh City. The flight details are as below:
Can Tho - Hanoi
Can Tho - Danang
Can Tho - Ho Chi Minh City
Our driver will transfer you back to the meeting point - Emm Saigon Hotel at 157 Pasteur, District 3, HCMC
1. Our offers are for sharing a cabin. Any single cabin use should pay supplement of VND 6,750,000 nett/ person.
2. Fixed departure on every Monday and Friday. All packages are valid to 30 September 2020.
3. Bookings are allowed to amend check-in date to a later date within 2020.
4. Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation before 30 days of departure is charged at 10% of total booking value.
- Cancellation from 30 days to 15 days prior to departure is charged at 20% of total booking value.
- Cancellation from 15 days to 7 days prior to departure is charged at 50% of total booking value.
- Cancellation of less than 7 days prior to departure and cancellation of bookings on holidays is charged at 100% of total booking value.
- In case of cancellation due to flights/trains/transfers delayed and force major such as natural disasters and diseases, the company will not be responsible for any additional costs other than refunding the expenses for unused services of the tour.
5. Offers are exclusively for residents of Vietnam.
6. Offers are subject to room / service availability
7. Rates apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in combination with any other programs
8. Payment must be made upon booking
9. Rates are inclusive of 5% service charge and 10% government tax
In-House Travel Providers
Our Partners come from within TMG's 4-star portfolio, many of whom boast 20+ years of award-winning experience.
Our Partners offer truly unique travel experiences
Our Partners enable us to deliver consistently high-quality service to clients.
We use our own providers with no middleman, delivering maximum value for money to guests.
Our guests also enjoy extra perks: 15% off on all in-house services & free room upgrades (upon availability at check-in).
Your expert travel consultant will look after you from beginning to end.
We craft your journey from our region-specific experience & extensive local knowledge.
You'll travel with English-speaking guides who are local experts themselves.