3 DAYS - 2 NIGHTS FROM 10.990.000 VND
Journey name: Upstream Journey with Victoria Mekong Cruises
Destinations: Can Tho, Long Xuyen, Tan Loc Island
Journey duration: 3 days - 2 nights
Price: from 10,990,000 VND/person
Board the Victoria Mekong at Can Tho’s Cai Cui Jetty at 3pm. As the ship sets sail against the setting sun on the Hau River, learn about the many onboard services and facilities with a refreshing cocktail in hand. Enjoy a live performance of Don Ca Tai Tu, traditional Vietnamese folk music from the Mekong Delta recognized by UNESCO as a world intangible cultural heritage. After, sit down to a welcome dinner, followed by a movie in the ship’s plush theater. Overnight in Long Xuyen.
Launched in late-2019, the 4-star Victoria Mekong is one of the region’s newest ships, a masterpiece of style and design.
Flight tickets are complimentary from any city in Vietnam to Can Tho for departure dates in July and August. Our next scheduled departure: August 28th, 2020.
Accommodation: Victoria Mekong Cruise
Start the morning off with a Yoga session on the Sun Deck, infusing a measure of balance and mindfulness to the day, followed by a beautifully-presented breakfast spread to fuel up for the day’s activities.
Step ashore at Tan Loc Islet and observe how the island residents make plum wine the traditional way including a taste of this delicious local specialty. Back on board, take part in several interactive activities including a fun cocktail competition and a vegetable carving lesson.
After lunch, explore Son Islet, located in the middle of the Hau River. Belonging to Binh Thuy District in the city of Can Tho, this small island is an urban oasis blessed with green trees and ponds full of fish and shrimp, as well as other notable attractions. Immerse yourself in the islet’s natural landscapes, a true slice of rustic countryside living typical of the Mekong Delta. Back on board, the ship continues cruising towards Can Tho as you enjoy a final dinner, followed by an engaging trivia session. Overnight in Can Tho.
Rise with the sun and enjoy a hearty breakfast. Board the Mekong Princess for an up-close look at the Cai Rang Floating Market, the Mekong Delta’s largest and busiest. Take in the sights and sounds of dozens of boats and barges, laden down with fruits and vegetables from the region, which have gathered here to conduct wholesale trade on the water.
After exploring the floating market, return to the Victoria Mekong and check out at 10 am. Our driver will then pick you up and transfer you to Can Tho Airport/Ho Chi Minh City.
1. Our offers are for sharing a cabin. Any single cabin use should pay supplement of VND 6,750,000 nett/ person.
2. Fixed departure on every Monday and Friday. All packages are valid to 30 September 2020.
3. Bookings are allowed to amend check-in date to a later date within 2020.
4. Cancellation policy:
- Cancellation before 30 days of departure is charged at 10% of total booking value.
- Cancellation from 30 days to 15 days prior to departure is charged at 20% of total booking value.
- Cancellation from 15 days to 7 days prior to departure is charged at 50% of total booking value.
- Cancellation of less than 7 days prior to departure and cancellation of bookings on holidays is charged at 100% of total booking value.
- In case of cancellation due to flights/trains/transfers delayed and force major such as natural disasters and diseases, the company will not be responsible for any additional costs other than refunding the expenses for unused services of the tour.
5. Offers are exclusively for residents of Vietnam.
6. Offers are subject to room / service availability
7. Rates apply to new bookings only and cannot be used in combination with any other programs
8. Payment must be made upon booking
9. Rates are inclusive of 5% service charge and 10% government tax
In-House Travel Providers
Our Partners come from within TMG's 4-star portfolio, many of whom boast 20+ years of award-winning experience.
Our Partners offer truly unique travel experiences
Our Partners enable us to deliver consistently high-quality service to clients.
We use our own providers with no middleman, delivering maximum value for money to guests.
Our guests also enjoy extra perks: 15% off on all in-house services & free room upgrades (upon availability at check-in).
Your expert travel consultant will look after you from beginning to end.
We craft your journey from our region-specific experience & extensive local knowledge.
You'll travel with English-speaking guides who are local experts themselves.